How do I send a proposal
1. There are multiple ways to create new proposals in the app, you can:
- Click on the "Create" button in the top center of your screen
- Click into "Proposals and Contract" from any Client dashboard
- Go directly to the Proposals and Contracts tab
2. From the Proposals and Contracts screen, click into the Template Library & select the template you want to use from the "Proposal Templates" section.
3. After you preview the template, you simply click "use this template" at the bottom of your screen. Your new template, ready to customize, will then appear under "My Custom Templates".
4. You can edit your custom template by choosing "edit" from the 3 dots on the right side of your screen next to the template name.
5. Once you're in your custom template, you can customize the sections included & all of the content. We recommend you have an "about me", "proposed solution" and "pricing" section to get all of the details across to your clients but you can combine or remove sections if that works better for your workflow.
PRO TIP: If your proposals are fairly templated, be sure to save all of this content into your template, by clicking the Save Template button on the left.
6. Once your content is customized, you will then associate the proposal to a client and project. If the client doesn't exist, you'll need to create one.
7. At the bottom of the proposal, you'll add whichever contacts you want the proposal to send to, saved or new contacts can be added here.
8. There's also a space at the bottom of the proposal for you to include a "client message" will be included in the email you send to the client.
9. After you're done editing your proposal, click save in the bottom right corner.
10. After you save, you have the option to preview or send your proposal!