How do I send an Invoice in Harlow?
- You can create new invoices from the following places:
- the "Create" button in the top right of the app
- from your Dashboard
- from the Clients tab
- from the Finances tab
- Once you start an invoice:
- Add your client information
- Choose or add the contact to send the invoice to
- Add your invoice line items
- Add your payment details
- Whether the invoice will be a one-time send, scheduled, or recurring
- Your payment terms
- Add in your payment details so clients know how you accept payment
- Draft your client messages
- The "Invoice Note" will appear on the invoice
- The "Email Message" will appear in the email the invoice is attached to.
- Once your details are all in, click "Save". After you save you can:
- Preview your invoice before you send
- You can send yourself a test within preview mode so you can see what the email and invoice will look like.
- Once you're ready to ship, you can send:
- Through preview mode
- Using the "Send" button in the bottom right
- Once an invoice is sent, it will appear in your Finances, Client, and Dashboard.
Did this answer your question?
There was a problem submitting your feedback. Please try again later.